Are you a Sleep Specialist excited by growth and new opportunities?
St. Lukes University Health Network Neurology Associates is seeking a passionate and mission driven full time BC/BE Sleep Specialist to join our growing team of 26 neurologists and 25 advanced practitioners. This position will be in the beautiful and lively Lehigh Valley area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
St. Lukes Neurology Associates is part of the networks Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health.
- We are seeking a physician with a neurology residency and sleep fellowship training
- Plans for an upcoming Sleep Fellowship that you will help build!
- We have 6 state of the art, AASM accredited sleep centers. Click here learn more.
- At St. Lukes, we treat a variety of sleep-related conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome sleep apnea snoring, and others.
- Our Sleep Technologists are all registered.
- We have an A-STEP program accredited by the AASM.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Lukes University Health Network
St. Lukes is one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals as well as the largest and most established health system in the region. We are afully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Networks service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.To learn more about St. Lukes, please visit us at www.SLHN.org
About the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com
Are you a Sleep Specialist excited by growth and new opportunities? St. Luke's University Health Network Neurology Assoc...
Apply on company website