St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals isseeking passionate BC/BE Family Medicine physiciansto join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Lukes University Health Network.
The St. Lukes Family Medicine team enters an exciting phase of its evolution; we are shaping the future of Family Medicine services in the region. Due to this significant growth in our existing, newly built, and acquired practices we are expanding our team with Family Medicine physicians who strive for excellence and want to make an impact!
We are looking for providers who are seeking growth and new opportunities. We have several exciting openings on the Family Medicine team!
These opportunities include:
- Outpatient Practice
- Urgent Care
Location:Please note that these opportunities are available throughout the network in a variety of different locations in Eastern, PA and New Jersey.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and starting bonus
- A rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000 (this only applies to certain positions)
- Flexible work schedule
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Please review our Provider Brochure by clickinghere.
About St. Lukes University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Lukes University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Networks service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. Visitwww.slhn.orgto learn more!
St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation's 1...
Apply on company website