DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
We are currently looking for experienced CT Technologists to cover both x-ray and CT procedures at St Mark's Emergency Department!
In our department, you will work independently in radiology providing services to outpatients and alongside the friendly E.R. staff, providing services to E.R. patients. The equipment on site is a C.T. G.E. Revolution EVO & X-ray G.E. Optima XR646. There are always opportunities to learn new things and be challenged in your career.
Job duties that are expected in our department include, and are not limited to::
- Administering I.V. (locate & place the correct I.V. for the exam being performed.), Rectal, Vaginal & Oral contrast. Evaluate patients for any allergic reactions and follow policy in the advent.
- Loading and operating MedRad power injector & i-STAT's
- Operate and understand the C.T. & X-ray equipment. Understand physician protocols in both modalities and image appropriately. Practice ALARA standards and image Gently.
- Maintaining a clean work environment and stock the department with supplies and linens
- Moving, lifting, and assisting patients on to and off the imaging tables.
For the past 145 years, St. Mark's Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah's first hospital, St. Mark's team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care at our 308-bed hospital. St Mark's Hospital was the only hospital in Utah named among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention – four years in a row (Healthgrades 2016-2019) and have earned an “A” rating in the Hospital Safety Grades for the third year in a row (Leapfrog Group 2019).
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, St. Mark's sits in a picturesque and ideal location. From our hospital doors it's a quick commute to Salt Lake's urban and cultural benefits, and only a short drive to outdoor adventures and Utah's glorious national parks.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and St. Mark's Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
Recruiter: Questions feel free to reach out to Tiffany Orton, Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org or via text/telephone 385.237.8482 (mobile)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- ARRT(CT) required.
- Radiology License through State of Utah required.
- Minimum of three years of recent CT experience required.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website