Practice is hugely successful with a highly skilled Mohs surgeon. Physician can expect to ramp up very quickly doing mostly medical dermatology with cosmetic opportunities available. Currently, patients are waiting 4-6 months for an appointment. Position is employed through St. Vincent Medical Group, a member of Ascension Health, located in southwestern Indiana. Dermatology office is located on the main campus of St. Vincent Evansville in a beautifully renovated outpatient office.
- Competitive salary plus opportunity for quality and population health incentives
- Commencement bonus
- Paid moving expenses
- Health Insurance, Medical Malpractice, Disability, 403b
- Paid vacation & CME time
- Non-profit, Faith-based mission of healing
Ascension St. Vincent Profile
- Not-for-profit system that includes a 476-bed acute care hospital
- Multi-Specialty medical group with over 250 employed providers
- Member of nationally recognized Ascension Health System
- Named a Magnet Hospital (one of only 6% in the country)
- Respected healthcare provider in the community since 1872
Community and Region
As the Tri-state Regions social and economic center, the Evansville area is a great place to live, work and raise a family. It boasts a strong school system, and a gratifying work-life balance. The city offers a wide range of cultural, recreational and entertainment possibilities, and is an easy drive from four diverse metropolitan areas-Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. Ranked as one of the nations top three physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers a reasonable cost of living, and some of the nations top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle.
Practice is hugely successful with a highly skilled Mohs surgeon. Physician can expect to ramp up very quickly doing mostly medical dermatology...
Apply on company website