This position is responsible for the review and analysis of asset liability management reporting including reviewing client's assets, liabilities and investment portfolios. Decipher and interpret various spreadsheets, client provided documents and other standard reports, including GL accounts, and public financial information including NCUA and FDIC reports in order to produce interest rate risk metrics for our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review client's balance sheet, which include assessing their current asset/liability structures.
- Review and organize large quantities of balance-sheet components for financial institutions.
- Decipher and interpret various spreadsheets, client provided reports and other standard reports, including GL accounts, and public financial information including NCUA and FDIC reports.
- Utilize proprietary software and ZM Desk software to derive income projections, risk exposures, and other valuation reports.
- ALM loan and share file preparation.
- ALM model preparation.
- Portfolio analysis.
- Cash flow analysis ALM assumptions analysis.
- Understand and be able to perform basic checking of documents.
- ALM document preparation.
- ALM Workload (10-25 clients).
- Basic information request client correspondence.
- Minimum: B.S. or B.A. in Accounting, Mathematics, Finance or Economics required.
- Minimum: 3-5 years' of analytics' experience in financial service industry preferred•
- Minimum: Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred.
- Ability to multi-task effectively while coordinating a high volume of work is necessary.
- A strong attention to detail and superior math/analytical skills are essential in this role.
- Experience with balance sheets, investment portfolios, various types of fixed income products and interest rate risk is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Information and ZM Desk software is a plus.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website