ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with agile and non-agile development, engineering, design, data, marketing, business stakeholders, vendors, and support teams to understand the product and therefore, create and implement product marketing strategies to gain adoption.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Properly communicate to the PCG Wealth teams the importance of the product in their practice.
- Manage marketing roadmaps to keep track of marketing goals, strategy, and initiatives
- Gather product, business, and market information in order to properly and clearly translate technical product details into benefits for cross functional teams, end users, and Senior Business Leaders
- Create and present information about products and the markets these products serve
- Perform user research, utilize data analytics, and evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from users
- Apply agile methods and processes to promote a disciplined Scaled Agile Framework that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation of ongoing work.
- Foster communication and collaboration with many business partners across the organization in order to create and describe a clear and transparent product marketing strategy that aligns with the firm's goals and top priorities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Marketing, or related field required
- 7+ years' experience in finance, technology, analysis, leadership and/or product marketing required
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Ability to market products with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Ability to communicate with all levels and types of people, in all types of communication methods, ensuring they completely understand decisions and directions.
- Strong collaborator able to work with many business partners across the organization
- Ability to be a true partner with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill data into actionable insights
- Ability to gather and listen to information in order to make a constructive, unbiased decisions considering overarching Firm strategy, goals, policies, and procedures.
- Proven understanding of database, with the ability to read and write basic SQL.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website