ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning Components, LWC, Lightning Aura, Visualforce, AngularJS, React, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Lead technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to define requirements and present solutions.
- Demonstrate technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application developer, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required.
- Provide hand on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce platform out-of-the-box functionality along with Apex, Lightning Components, Salesforce APIs, and SQL
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client side scripting libraries and ETL/ESB integration tools.
- Solid understanding of writing and consuming web services.
- Solid understanding of developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS/Android applications.
- Ability to follow Agile development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle: analysis, design, development, testing, and production support.
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with third party applications
- Experience with Salesforce implementation within the Financial Service vertical and specifically Investment Banking or Equities/Research
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field or equivalent experience required
- 6 + years' experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs is preferred
- 3 - 5 years' experience with Salesforce implementation with the Financial Service vertical is preferred
LICENSES AND CREDENTIALS
- Certified Platform Developer I (PDI) or equivalent experience.
- Certified Platform Developer II (PDII) or equivalent experience.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Apply on company website