SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Imaging and CT Team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124-bed acute care facility is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited! We earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and hold accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
What would you be doing in this role?
1. Perform all CT procedures in strict accordance with currently approved practices as outlined in department policy and procedure manual and comply with all applicable federal, state, local and other regulatory requirements.
2. Controls the flow of patients within the section, in an efficient and timely fashion.
3. Utilizes supportive protective (i.e., radiation shielding) and immobilization devices as required for patient safety and comfort.
4. Communicate to the patient the nature of the procedure and answer questions clarifying the procedure for the patient.
5. Demonstrates practical application of age-related factors.
6. Assures patient rights and privacy are maintained.
7. Reports any significant problems related to patient, physicians, procedures, housekeeping, maintenance, supplies, or personnel to the Lead Technologist and/or Assistant Director.
8. Properly wear radiation monitoring devices.
9. Demonstrates competency in IV access and IV contrast administration.
10. Cares for patients while they are in Radiology Department by checking IV's, catheters, tubing airways, and patient monitoring equipment.
11. Utilize proper sterile techniques in setting up and performing interventional procedures
12. Properly administers oral and rectal preparations to patients for exams per protocol
13. Performs resconstructions/3-D imaging and CT angiography per protocol.
14. Maintains continuing education credits for ARRT licensure.
Education: Graduate of accredited Radiologic Technology program
Experience: Registered with ARRT in Radiography and CT.
Experience: Ability to perform CT procedures following accepted standards and protocols.
Certifications: BLS certification through American Heart Association required upon hire.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website