DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
Additional Information about our Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU):
- 5 Operating Rooms and 1 Endoscopy Room
- Preparing patients for operations and helping them through recovery (types of surgeries vary)
- Opportunity to work in a surgery department that works closely with other departments and focuses on team work
- A supportive environment that fosters educational growth
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and believe patients are first above all
- Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- ACLS/PADS certification (required)
- Less than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 5 years plus specific unit requirements.
- One year current PACU experience (preferred). Will consider previous two years surgical/PCU/ICU/ER experience.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website