We are seeking a Brand Communications Writer to effectively lead the charge in telling the many stories of luxury appliance brands Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove through a range of marketing and communications materials. As part of the Marketing team, the Brand Communications Writer will directly impact brand awareness and advocacy, lead generation, sales conversion, specifications, and owner experience. The ideal candidate demonstrates a personality and approach to work that is articulate, curious, thoughtful, passionate, diligent, engaging, detailed, and persistent.
- Leads content strategy for a range of online and offline communications, including but not limited to, email campaigns, technique books, and product brochures.
- Crafts creative and detailed copy for a variety of print and digital marketing materials such as website landing pages, email campaigns, books and brochures, and videos that meet project requirements, brand guidelines, and SEO considerations.
- Produces content outlines that help determine requirements needed to meet goals, objectives, and KPIs for a given project.
- Develops and maintains editorial calendars and plans to meet the content demands of all projects.
- Acts as THE brand voice expert by internalizing, owning, and continuously strengthening the brands' distinct personality in communications; updates and maintains brand creative guidelines.
- Maintains approved marketing copy library (e.g. product, feature, and accessory descriptions, use and care instructions) for use in print and digital materials and by other teams in and outside of Marketing.
- Collaborates with Training Team on training and promotional materials.
- Marketing: Bachelors degree or better
- 5 year(s): Experience in a corporate or agency setting in roles where forward-facing marketing copywriting and/or content creation was a primary responsibility
- Proven ability to translate client requests into well-articulated, on-brand content
- Expert editing/proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to manage workload and deadlines autonomously
- Thrives in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment
- Collaborative spirit that fosters positive team culture
- Experience with national brands, preferably category leaders in the luxury space
- Portfolio showcasing a range of creative ideas and standout copywriting
- Proven ability to write in Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove voice; copy test required
- A passion for food, cooking, interior design and/or home décor
Apply on company website