Since their founding, Sub-Zero, Cove and Wolf Appliance have has pioneered best in-class appliances and memorable experiences that bring substance to luxury for our customers. We accomplish this with the support of our talented people who have exacting standards in the manufacture and assembly of our products.
Our facility offers a climate controlled work environment, full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k as well as paid time off, weekly incentive bonus opportunity and other benefit opportunities.
Position responsibilities include:
- TIG welding and finishing of refrigeration components into high quality products.
- Following safe work practices and company safety standards.
- Parts inspection in compliance with quality requirements.
- Completes assigned tasks on time and consistently achieves results.
- Assist in defining welding fabrication process & work instructions.
- Training new employees on procedures and welding techniques.
- Preventive maintenance
- High School degree or better
- • Experience using measuring tools (calipers, tape measure, protractor, square)
- • Successful completion of fabrication entrance test
- • Ability to work in a team environment
- • Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- • Computer skills in a Windows environment a plus
- • Must be able to use a computer to view work instructions, enter production data and operate test equipment
- • Should have good dexterity and body flexibility
- • Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for 8-10 hours while performing work at waist level
- • Must not be allergic to fiberglass, plastic, glue, or insulation
- • Ability to work and thrive in a fast–paced environment
- • Ability to work in a team environment and maintain strict attendance standards
Apply on company website