- Create and implement efficient workstation and work cell layouts for optimal use of manpower and floor space to support the New Product Development (NPD) project
- Be present for all NPD builds and provide support in the assembly process
- Provide assembly engineering input, with focus on process and industrial engineering methodologies, as a member of the Manufacturing Engineering team.
- Develop assembly process management tools to support manpower calculation, line balancing, time studies, and work instruction creation/maintenance.
- Identify and develop training initiatives for Manufacturing and Business Unit engineers.
- Analyze failure rates, failure modes, and failure mechanisms to support robust process and project solutions (PFMEA).
- Work with Business Unit to execute control plans and provide continuous maintenance and validation to plans.
- Work with teams to develop, procure, and implement assembly processes for new and existing product lines.
- Provide input to new product development teams to develop and establish process control plans to implement to production.
- MES support for process improvement and production layouts/facilities/requests.
- Opportunities to lead and develop technicians or engineers.
- Mechanical Engineering: Bachelors degree or better
- Industrial Engineering: Bachelors degree or better
- • Experience in appliance industry or mass-produced consumer products preferred.
- • 3-7+ years of related work experience in Industrial / Process Quality / Manufacturing engineering
- • Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
- • Experience in PFMEA preferred
Apply on company website