- Provide assembly engineering input, with focus on process and industrial engineering methodologies, as a member of a Business Unit.
- Assembly process management (manpower calculation, line balancing, time studies, and work instruction creation/maintenance).
- Work with Business Unit to execute control plans and provide continuous maintenance and validation to plans.
- Analyze failure rates, failure modes, and failure mechanisms to support robust process and project solutions.
- Analyze production downtime or bottlenecks, establish trends, determine root cause of failure and corrective action.
- Identify and execute assembly layout improvement opportunities (tooling, automation, workflow).
- Identify training initiatives for team and work force operators.
- Lead projects with focus on implementing improvements to equipment and processes as they relate to Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost KPI's.
- Opportunities to lead and develop technicians or engineers.
- Troubleshoot, improve, and help maintain plant tooling, fixtures, equipment and processes related to:
- Manufacturing, testing and charging of sealed systems and sealed system components
- Automated polyurethane foaming systems and support equipment
- Bulk storage and delivery of refrigerants, foam components and tracer gases
- Work with teams to develop, procure, and implement assembly processes for new and existing product lines.
- Provide input to new product development teams to develop and establish process control plans to implement to production.
- MES support for process improvement and production layouts/facilities/requests.
- Mechanical Engineering: Bachelors degree or better
- Industrial Engineering: Bachelors degree or better
- 1 year(s): • Experience in Engineering (Industrial / Process Quality / Manufacturing)
- • Experience in appliance industry or mass-produced consumer products preferred.
- • Experience in PFMEA preferred
Apply on company website