Mechanic / Technician
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Work where you are valued and paid well with generous benefits. Get paid for all hours worked including overtime with no flat rates or commission limits on your pay.
The mechanic position consists of performing regular preventative maintenance and minor repairs to a wide range construction equipment and delivery vehicle fleet to ensure the equipment operates safely and properly. The position also includes troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as drive trains.
Skills and Experience
- Mechanical experience of 3-5 years troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment preferred
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic, and Diesel Engine preferred
- Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
- Welding and fabrication is a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Physical exertion required. Including standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
Grow with us and learn from the industries best technicians. Advance your skills using the newest technology in the industry. Work on our state-of-the-art equipment fitted with the latest model safety features. Because your safety matters to us!!
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
Apply on company website