DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Patient Care Technician today with our Ambulatory Surgery Division.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Patient Care Technician like you to be a part of our team.
We are seeking a Patient Care Technician for our ambulatory surgery center. You will provide safe and effective patient care by transporting patients safely and efficiently while maintaining cleanliness. You will assist with operating room turnover, sterile processing, inventory and supply maintenance. As an amazing addition to our team, you will uphold the HCA mission by committing to the care and improvement of human life.
What you will do in this role:
- Facilitate the transfer, positioning and transport of your patients
- Assist in overturning your operating rooms between cases
- Perform terminal cleaning of your surgical area
- You will maintain sufficient supply levels, cleanliness and orderliness of all your equipment and supplies
- You will answer phones
- You will assist with computer data entry
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for our Patient Care Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
QualificationsQualifications you will need:
- One year patient care assistance in a nursing or environmental services environment
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website