Summary of Role
The Amador Track Director is a new position. With the support of a $750,000 HRSA Grant, a 1+2 Rural Training Track in Amador County is being developed at Sutter Amador Hospital. The first year of training will be in Sacramento at Sutter Medical Center Sacramento which has had a fully ACGME accredited, successful program established in 1994. This is an opportunity to create a rural training track with the support of our established program. The Track Director will be a key leader and member of the Family Medicine Residency Program faculty. The Track Director will assist the Program Director in administrative tasks and practices oversight of the educational program. The Track Director is responsible for directing operations and quality of the Family Medicine Practice, ensuring provision of efficient, high quality patient care for all patients who receive medical care through the family medicine practice or through other teaching services. The Track Director will assist the Program Director with other duties as assigned. Experience in OB and inpatient medicine is preferred.
The Amador Track Director must:
- Be appointed to the faculty of the Sutter Health Family Medicine Residency Program
- Be certified in Family Medicine by the ABFM
- Have documented clinical and academic experience to ensure effective implementation of the Program Requirements
- Be an active clinician with knowledge of, experience with, and commitment to Family Medicine as a discipline, and to the training of residents
- Have excellent administrative knowledge, experience, and skills, particularly administrative skills required to manage the Outpatient Teaching Service and the Family Medicine Practice
Amador County has it all - from the lush Shenandoah Valley wine country, to the central oak studded hillsides, and the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains at the eastern tip of the county, residents and visitors can experience the serenity and friendliness of small town charm and enjoy the wide open spaces. Teaming with the rich history of days gone by, Amador County has successfully blended the old and the new. Established during the California Gold Rush, Amador bills itself as "The Heart of the Mother Lode" and lies within the Gold Country. Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, you will find the cities of Plymouth and Jackson, CA. Located approximately 45 miles southeast of Sacramento and south of Placerville, where Historic Highway 49 and Highway 88 meet, and the area is known for being home to the most scenic highways in America.Summary of RoleThe Amador Track Director is a new position. With the support of a $750,000 HRSA Grant, a 1+2 Rur...
Apply on company website