DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region's neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area's only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com.
Our Values: Our core values are designed to guide our organization in its commitment to serve, to heal and to care for you.
- We believe safety and quality of care are the keystones of our work.
- We treat each other and our patients with compassion and respect.
- We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
- We demonstrate our commitment to excellence by persistently exploring growth and improvement opportunities.
- We exceed the expectations of our patients, families and the community.
- We accomplish our mission and vision through collaboration and teamwork.
- Our team of physicians, nurses, therapists, technologists, pharmacists, residents, dietitians, and support staff is dedicated to ensuring you receive the highest standard of patient care and comfort during your stay.
- Although many of the staff will not have the privilege of meeting you directly, they are working together to speed your recovery.
Here is what we can offer you:
• Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment
• Certification Bonus and Voucher system
• Dependent Scholarship
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Financial Wellness Program with a CFP
The PCT Multi-Skilled Tech demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during procedures performed in the department. The Multi Skilled Technician is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, including setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed. The Multi Skilled Technician performs delegated duties under the supervision of the RN and assists with direct patient care. The Multi-Skilled Tech functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at the facility.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Current CO CNA license REQUIRED
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1-2 years of experience in a clinical setting preferred. Previous experience with phlebotomy, order entry, and EKG's preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website