Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is a trusted analytical services firm that has provided services to the Department of Defense and many federal agencies over the past 40+ years. In this capacity, SPA provides analytic and program support to the Surface and Submarine Warfare component of the United States Navy, allowing them to make better decisions regarding their allocation of resources and improving their operational capabilities.
The successful Systems Engineer 3: Undersea Warfare will conduct tactical/operational analysis, cost/benefit analysis, acquisition program support, and Anti-Submarine Warfare training.
- Providing oversight and technical advice for the development of advanced submarine and undersea warfare capabilities
- Overseeing the analysis of new submarine and undersea warfare capabilities
- The goal of these efforts is to improve the tactical capability of US Navy systems
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering or other Technical field
- 5 years relevant experience gaining an understanding of US Navy submarine and undersea warfare and weapons systems, technology development, integration, testing and implementation
- Eligibility for DOD Secret Clearance
- Master's Degree in an Engineering or other technical field
- 8 years of experience working with the US Navy, either as a contractor, military, or civilian.
Apply on company website