Excellent opportunity for someone eager to learn about the service industry! Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!What you will be doing
- Greet all guests in a courteous manner, displaying a helpful, CARING attitude of EXCELLENCE
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Transport food items to and from the kitchen to the outlets
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provides standard directions to guests
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of F&B preparation, service standards, guest relations and restaurant etiquette
- Abide by company appearance standards and with the designated uniform
- Ability and dedication to exceed service standards and providing these services the the highest degree
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events as needed
Less than high school education; or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.An Equal Opportunity Employer We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Apply on company website