Detroit Medical Center - Adult Central Campus (Harper University Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital) – is seeking fellowship-trained and Board Certified Neuroendovascular specialists to join our excellent and quality-driven team of Neurological Specialicts. Your services are greatly needed!
- Clinic located on DMC Receiving Campus
- M – F, for Clinic/Outpatient visits, and IR procedures
- M-Sunday – In patient Rounds , floor consults, ICU management
- Position will be approximately 40% inpatient, 60% outpatient
- Call requirements:
- For Comprehensive Stroke – Unrestricted Call 24/7 (less than 30 min away)
- For Routine Call- Weekday and Weekends – Inpatient Rounds, Emergent Consults/ER visits. 12 hours Restricted, 12 hours Unrestricted.
- On-site in Clinic Neurodiagnostics
- Privileges at all DMC facilities
Must be Board Certified and Mechanical Thrombectomy Certified. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
FUN FACT: US News #29 Neurology program; collaboration with broad group of Neurology sub-specialists and Neurosurgeons through academic partner; Primary Stroke Center certification, pursuing Comprehensive Stroke Center certification; enhanced focus on Neurosciences service line and center of excellence development
Detroit Medical Center - Adult Central Campus (Harper University Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital) – is seeking fellowship-trained and...
Apply on company website