Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, defence, energy, and international development.
Assistant Project Manager (FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance)
Leeds or London
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to join our expanding FM team. Working with the Head of FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance you will be responsible for Project Management of all FM projects covering our FM, Energy and Engineering Compliance service streams.
We are looking for a commercially minded Assistant Project Manager with enthusiasm, energy and the ability to work under their own initiative and meet our client's expectations. You will be busy, challenged and well rewarded.
Working with the Head of FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of Project Management tasks in accordance with company procedures.
You will be joining the existing Head of FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance Team who are part of the Surveying & Asset Management sector of Tetra Tech providing FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance Consultancy Services.
As a Project Manager you will primarily be responsible for ensuring financial control, governance and resourcing on our live projects as well as capturing and managing new opportunities.
You will work closely with our Regional Leads and Consultants based in our offices throughout the UK to ensure that projects are delivered to meet our client's expectations.
The role will include the following specific tasks amongst other duties as necessary to support the delivery of FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance;
- Identify any new opportunities
- Obtain approval to tender / fee bid – set up GoNoGo form
- Assist Head of FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance in preparation of tender submissions and fee letters
- Review programming and resourcing
- Set up projects on Tetralinx, complete and update PIN (project set up form) for each project.
- Liaise with Tetra Tech client services
- Set up and manage project folders in centralised drive
- Keep the opportunities tracker up to date (including opportunities, governance, progress and invoicing profile)
- Liaise with regional / service leads and project leads to obtain information required for reporting.
- Record and monitor key project deliverables.
- Carry out project reviews
- Complete monthly Earnings report – estimated work completed on each project.
- Complete monthly Forward Fees and Earnings (12 month forecast)
- Run profitability reports, review work in progress
- Confirm projects that can be Invoiced each month
- Report on Earnings, FF&E, Invoicing
- Manage client relationships
- Hold weekly review meetings (conference call) with regional / service leads
- Prepare monthly progress reports for Surveying & Asset Management Operations Director
- Minute monthly progress meetings with FM, Energy & Engineering Compliance team - conference call and face-to-face meetings
- As the business grows there will be an opportunity to appoint and manage Assistant PMs to assist with delivering above PM tasks for a particular client, region, services or work stream.
You will be an experienced project manager
You will be motivated, pro-active and financially astute. You will be rigorous in ensuring that projects are correctly managed from initial job set up to completion.
You will have great communication skills, a collaborative approach and a proven ability to deliver on your promises.
In addition you should ideally have:
- Appropriate project management and professional qualifications or be committed to achieving these.
- Knowledge of relevant software solutions
- Driving licence
- Experience in the construction industry
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Suitability for security clearance
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com) We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities and persons with disabilities.
We are always very happy to discuss flexible working, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
- Organization: 784 WYG
Apply on company website