Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech is an industry leader in Infrastructure Asset Management Services. We complete numerous facility, infrastructure, and utility condition assessments and inventory collection projects for government and commercial clients worldwide each year. Our program includes pre-design consulting services in the form of assessments, feasibility studies, requirements analysis, master planning, program management, data analytics, business processes and workflow consulting, organizational change management, and strategic planning, including capital investment planning over short to long planning horizons.
Tetra Tech is looking for the right candidate to establish, organize and manage the Asset Management and Planning business operations team. This position will support project managers, architects, engineers, planners, and technical staff in the Asset Management and Planning Program. Overall duties and responsibilities support the development of organized and efficient standardized workflows, bank of proposal support materials (i.e., resumes, project descriptions, capability statements), marketing materials, and a standardized electronic records management system/data warehouse for business operations. Implementation experience of a client relationship management program desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strict adherence to Tetra Tech safety policies.
- Establish standard operating procedures for Asset Management business operations and integrate and ensure compatibility with broader Tetra Tech requirements.
- Organize and establish historical proposal data into a usable electronic record management system/data warehouse to provide a bank of employee resumes, project descriptions, Asset Management business line capability statements and qualifications.
- Provide proposal development, organization, and support to project managers, including technical writing.
- Provide marketing support, developing marketing materials (cutsheets, brochures, handouts, slick sheets, conference posters, web content, etc.) conveying Tetra Tech's Asset Management & Planning program.
- Support and develop strategic and targeted marketing strategies over short, medium, and long-term planning horizons for specific clients.
- Provide quality assurance and technical editing on deliverables prior to delivery to the client.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to work independently with minimum Supervisor/Project Manager oversight while maintaining schedule discipline.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required including technical report writing experience.
- Interact with senior leadership, program managers, project managers, technical leads, and co-workers to ensure compliance with program guidance and objectives.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a National Agency Check with Local Agency Check (NACLC) clearance from the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Valid state driver license and ability to obtain U.S. Passport.
- Successfully pass a Department of Motor Vehicles background check by designated company automobile insurance carrier.
- A bachelor's degree is required. Examples include, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, this list is not all inclusive.
- Candidates without a degree will be considered if they can demonstrate 10+ years of practical experience in business administration, marketing, finance, sales and procurement, contracts.
- Previous experience working in the A/E Industry with Federal and State/Municipal clients or large commercial corporations desired.
Physical Demands: Employee may be required to lift/carry materials/equipment to support marketing booths at trade shows, conferences, etc.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office hours are 8am to 5pm.
- Employee will be expected to work in the office unless otherwise directed by the supervisor.
- Candidate must speak, read and understand the English language. Accurate report writing is a requirement of this position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting planning reports and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for facilitating relationships with Tetra Tech Staff, clients, business partners, or other decision-makers.
- Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve problems.
- Candidates must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs (i.e., Word, Excel, and Access or related database software).
- Proficiency with professional publication software such as Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 112 EGS
Apply on company website