Tetra Tech Response and Recovery Task Force:
The recent hurricane seasons and current COVID-19 response have highlighted the need for Tetra Tech to have surge capacity for disasters. Tetra Tech is expanding our pool of emergency response and emergency management professionals with interest to respond to disasters across the United States. If you have flexibility in your current schedule, are retired and want to occasionally get back in the field, or have a passion to serve communities during disasters, please consider joining our task force. This is national task force, accepting applicants from all locations.
Tetra Tech is committed to identify and staff a significant cadre available to serve our clients in their time of need. We are looking for a broad range of experience and talents to assist with incident management, logistics, planning, public information, debris management, disaster housing, grant management, and community recover
- 5+ years experience in emergency management, public safety, or closely related military experience.
- Previous consulting, incident management team, emergency operation center (EOC), or disaster response experience is a plus.
- The following backgrounds in Emergency Management Operations are applicable:
- EOC Operations – Command/Operations
- EOC Operations – Planning Section
- EOC Operations – Logistics Section
- EOC Operations – Finance Section
People with the following backgrounds are in highest demand during and post disaster:
- Emergency management/emergency operation center operations
- Hazard Mitigation/Community Planning and Economic Development
- Debris Management
- Cost Recovery/Accounting/Finance/ Grant Management
- Federal Emergency Management Agency's disaster response programs
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Programs
- Engineering, architecture, and construction management
- Project Management
- Public Health
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Public Administration, Emergency Management, Communications, Political Science or related discipline.
- Two years of relevant experience Incident Command System training, or demonstrated first responder (emergency response) experience a plus.
- Must be able to be a self-starter and solutions-orientated worker.
- Must be highly motivated, customer focused and work well in a team environment.
- Experience with emergency management software (WebEOC, Knowledge Center, Veoci, JIRA, and/or FEMA MAX-TRAX) is preferred.
- GIS data analysis and geostatistics, coding (VBA, Python, etc.), or data management skills a plus.
Thank you for interest in joining our team.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 103 EMI
Apply on company website