Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech's Disaster Response Division is currently accepting applications for a Financial Analyst in Baton Rouge, LA.
The selected candidate will perform various analytical and administrative functions in support of overall project execution. Specifically, the collection, review and audit of project documents to verify the completeness of the documentation using established processes and procedures. Will be trained on the project requirements and will work with the established financial team to complete each task.
Your principal duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Centralize budget management and implement standardized budget, accrual, and performance templates for Financial Recovery Services (FRS) practice
• Assist in the development of dashboard to highlight individual project budgets, invoiced actuals, in-period accruals and a forecast of the invoice at period close
• Perform workload distribution analysis to efficiently maximize profitability and meet performance targets
• Develop models for forecasting activities and future proposals
• Streamline invoice preparation and quality review processes
• Monitor and report on weekly budget to actuals and support project managers in development of action plans to address variances
• Prepare weekly cash flow projections and monthly P&L reports for FRS projects
• Review and prepare responses to third party audit requests
• Direct team reviewing weekly payroll audits and analysis of data time entry
• Mentor junior staff at various project locations
• Expected to accommodate requests and deliverables outside of core business hours
• Leadership/Supervisory experience required
• Experience driving processes with high level staff
• High level communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required with the ability to utilize Excel functions to increase efficiency.
• Experience using ERP applications such as Oracle
• Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills, flexible in schedule and objective.
• Experience producing Executive Level Reports
• Flexible, able to immediately adapt to changing priorities
• Perform other duties as assigned
This position supports Tetra Tech clients in the response and recovery phase of a disaster. Though not every position requires routine deployment to disaster sites, all positions are subject to recall around the clock for emergency management operations, which may require irregular work hours, work at locations other than the official duty station, and may include duties other than those specified in the employee's official position description.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website