Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech's commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. We are currently seeking a Green Hydrogen Program Manager to support its growing business activities related to Green Hydrogen Development. The individual will support the development and implementation of Tetra Tech's activities in our client's interests related to the development of green hydrogen assets as part of the energy transition. The position is a strategic hire for Tetra Tech, focused on hydrogen market development, strategy and approach to entities ranging from private companies to utilities, with the intention to further strengthen our ability to deliver innovative solutions for our clients.
It is a broad role which may include all aspects of Green Hydrogen production, transportation and a range of hydrogen uses, in response to the highly varied approaches to being pursued across by our clients. Projects will range from developing the overall business and marketing strategy to support and delivery of specific projects. The role will require close collaboration across different Tetra Tech operating units.
Tetra Tech is willing to consider flexible arrangements regarding base location within the U.S.
- Develop and implement Tetra Tech's Green Hydrogen sector activities, including the commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in growth.
- Collaborate with individuals across the Tetra Tech organization and with our customers and stakeholders to ensure a well-functioning approach to Green Hydrogen.
- Identify, assess, and execute commercial opportunities in Green Hydrogen, including new business development.
- Lead consulting engagements in the areas of Green Hydrogen strategies, market design, regulation, incentive design, transmission and distribution and economic analysis.
- Publicize the activities to show how Tetra Tech is powering the energy transition and market our capabilities to demonstrate how Tetra tech can support clients in the Green Hydrogen space.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships through delivery of consulting advice, quality service and networking.
- Potentially, build and manage a team of consultants implementing the Green Hydrogen activities.
- Oversee and provide input to reports, technical papers, presentations, client reporting, analysis, etc.
- Represent Tetra Tech in forums and meetings with clients and key stakeholders.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of the business environment relating to Green Hydrogen, including relevant Government policy, external trends, competitive intelligence, and challenges.
- Other responsibilities, as designated by the Tetra Tech's management team.
- Bachelors Degree in Science.
- At least 15 years of experience in the energy sector and three years of experience in Green Hydrogen related to strategy / market design economics etc.
- Understanding of the energy industry in the U.S., including market design, regulation, and policy and decarbonization approaches.
- An effective networker who can easily make connections with internal and external stakeholders; be capable of dealing with different stakeholders at all levels.
- Documentable experience in developing new business and in marketing.
- Experience leading a team of professionals, especially in a cross-cultural context.
Other Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- An understanding of competitive commodity markets is preferred, as well as the technical, financial, regulatory and economic mechanisms that support a market-oriented approach.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities as well as project requirements.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor, and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 194 CES
Apply on company website