Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees— 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We are currently seeking an experienced Roadways Construction Project Manager headquartered in the Regina or Saskatoon office. This permanent full-time position will be responsible for delivering roadway design and construction projects, and related engineering studies, to our public and private sector clients. This position offers an interesting variety of office and field work on a diversified range of roadway construction projects.
• Planning projects, developing accurate scopes of work, cost estimates, project plans, schedules and deliverables to execute high quality projects on time and on budget for highway and roadway projects
• Preparing of project related reports, memos and letters
• Review of quality assurance test results and survey calculations to company quality standards
• Creating project plans and implementing sub-consultant and sub-contractor agreements
• Developing health and safety plans, project budgets and schedules
• Executing projects in compliance with Quality Management System procedures, communicate with team and client, reconcile financials, and cull and archive files upon completion
• Leading and supervising survey crews and materials technicians in support of the project
• Maintaining current knowledge of leading edge project management practices
• Ensuring environmental and safety legislative requirements are met
• Identifying and securing new business opportunities, writing proposals and developing Statements of Qualifications
• Liaising between stakeholders and the client
• Degree in Civil Engineering, or a Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology, or equivalent relevant experience
• Minimum 5 years of Canadian roadway design and/or construction experience as a project manager with a Professional Engineer or Engineering in Training designation or a minimum of 10 years of Canadian roadway design and construction experience as a technician with an Applied Science Technologist or Certified Engineering Technologist designation. Applicants with directly relevant experience with less than the noted years of experience may be considered
• Experience on Saskatchewan Transportation projects would be considered a strong asset
• Experience with the design and construction of roads in the Canadian Prairie Region would be an asset
• Must be extremely well organized and have the ability to manage and prioritize numerous tasks to ensure a commitment to project delivery, client service and quality management
• Proven success in delivering high quality projects on time and on budget
• Outstanding relationship building skills and ability to lead and manage by influence
• An aptitude for and interest in planning, scheduling and financial management
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required
• Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment is necessary
• Must possess a valid driver license, with a favourable driver's abstract
• Availability and willingness to travel and work on project sites throughout Saskatchewan
This is a permanent full-time, salaried position. All qualified candidates will be considered for the role and will be eligible for relocation allowance if selected (and are located outside of Saskatchewan).
We offer a great place to work, and an engaging culture that is based on innovation, collaboration and integrity. Our compensation plan includes a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Organization: 704 EBA
Apply on company website