Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Your Role: The functions to be performed include, but may not be limited to, the following.
- Work with existing Tetra Tech teams on current and new client accounts for program and project services in the environmental/natural resource, government, commercial, and energy market sectors.
- Lead Tetra Tech teams in the preparation of technical proposals, cost estimates, and contracting documents.
- Provide management and technical support with Tetra Tech teams to perform scopes of work, produce deliverables defined within technical proposals, while maintaining project budgets and compliance with contracting requirements and Tetra Tech business procedures.
- Write documents and reports, including technical and financial analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Enforce company safety policy with employees and subcontractors in the field
- Conduct visual and verbal presentations to internal and external clients focused on report conclusions (analyses summary, conclusions, and recommendations) and training others.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Desired qualifications for the position include:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in geology, engineering, and/or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience, with more experience preferred, with program/project management, and federal, state, and local regulatory air and multi-media compliance/permitting in the United States with focus in Texas (TCEQ and RRC).
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written), as the position requires frequent and effective interaction with clients, regulatory agencies, other team members and the public.
- Strong analytical and writing abilities, competency with basic computer applications (i.e., Microsoft Office).
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 212 OGA
Apply on company website