Are you interested in working on major projects of national significance?
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading multi-disciplinary consultancy businesses with a constantly expanding workload?
Tetra Tech is a leading, global provider of consulting and engineering services. We are differentiated by Leading with Science® to provide innovative technical solutions to our clients. We support global commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development. With 21,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems.
Following our continued success in securing new and interesting projects across the government sector, we have an exciting opportunity for 3 x Senior/ Principal Project Manager's with a background within the government sector, including defence, and experience of NEC forms of contract.
Reporting directly to the Project Director, you will be responsible for managing projects of national significance through their lifecycle from inception to handover, working closely with our client, stakeholders, and colleagues from other Tetra Tech disciplines. The roles may also include being seconded into client organisations.
We are seeking passionate high performing Project Managers who can demonstrate a flexible management skillset:
- Ensuring internal governance is adhered to
- Managing and reporting project finances (external)
- Maintaining project financial discipline (internal) including invoicing
- Programming of works and resource management
- Managing project risk
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Project reviews
- Chairing project progress meetings with project teams
- Project change control management
- Assisting with business development opportunities and contributing to bid writing
- Developing and growing customer relationships, whilst identifying new business development opportunities.
- Supporting Senior Staff in delivering business objectives
- Post degree project management experience
- Chartered Project Professional (ChPP MAPM) status, equivalent or working towards; or equivalent technical qualification (MCIOB, MRICS)
- PMQ (APM), PFQ (APM) preferable
- NEC 3/4 accredited is preferable or a strong understanding of NEC 3/4 Construction Contracts
- Strong communication skills including the ability to manage meetings with senior client representatives and stakeholders
- A collaborative approach including managing large technical teams and working closely with multi-stakeholder client teams
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively with clients in order to deliver results
- Professional and ethical in everything that you do
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Software, including Excel, Project and Word
- The ability to prepare and implement a range of project tools including programmes, risk registers, Stakeholder Management Plans, Project Execution Plans, Quality Assurance Plans
- Ability to meet client security clearance requirements- Holding current SC clearance, preferably DV.
- Driving licence preferable
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
- Organization: 784 WYG
Apply on company website