Tetra Tech AMT is looking for a Sr. Software Developer
Tetra Tech is seeking resources for a long-term, ground-up, software development program for the Federal government.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- As a member of the application development team, the Sr. Software Developer is responsible for full stack application development on a greenfield development project.
- Mentor junior developers, perform code reviews, and ensure engineering best practices are adhered to.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, MIS, or Computer Science
- At least fourteen (14) years of experience in a software programmer/developer role of which 3 years must be in an agile environment
- Experience leading a small team
- Unit Testing and/or Test Driven Development experience highly desirable
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
- Ability to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Organization: 161 AMT
Apply on company website