Seeking a Cardiologist to practice in Denton, Texas
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. Through THPG, Texas Health Resources is more than just a network of hospitals it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans. Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
- MD or DO candidates
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Fellowship in general cardiology required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Current Texas license is helpful
- Spanish-speaking is a plus
- Seeking someone who is driven and looking to join an existing practice but grow their own practice within the group.
- Additional skills needed: Non-Interventional; Invasive
- Seeking candidates ready to begin practice immediately
- Employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group
- Call arrangement is 1:5 between two facilities
- Office locations in Denton and Flower Mound, TX
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered
- Practice on the campus of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton with a group of six physicians.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed hospital serving Denton and the surrounding communities in North Texas. Texas Health Denton is certified as a chest pain center by the Joint Commission. It serves as a Primary Stroke Center as certified by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association and designated by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Texas Health Flower Mound is a joint venture facility involving physicians with Texas Health Resources. Doctors on the medical staff practice independently and are not employees or agents of the hospital. This facility was opened in 2010 and is the areas first acute care center. It hosts 101 beds and utilizes more than 400 physicians on medical staff in a variety of specialties.
The hospitals and practice are continuing to grow and expand to meet their market population.
The area of Denton/Flower Mound/Lewisville is a growing area that is approximately 20 miles to Dallas and 25 miles to Fort Worth.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.Seeking a Cardiologist to practice in Denton, TexasTexas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assis...
Apply on company website