Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our team and take pride in your work.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Dishwasher who works well with others while following sanitation guidelines in the kitchen.
As a Dishwasher, your responsibilities would include:
• Operating the dish machine
• Supervising proper rinse and wash temperatures
• Changing water, storing and using dish chemicals properly
• Setting up and organizing the dish racks
• Removing trash
• Exhibiting teamwork
If you think you would make a legendary Dishwasher, apply at Texas Roadhouse today! Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Flexible work schedules
• Tuition reimbursement
• Competitive wages
• Weekly pay
• Paid vacation
• Annual holiday bonus
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Short-term disability
• Life, accidental and critical illness insurance
• Identity theft protection
• Employee assistance program
• Employee food and corporate discounts
• Opportunity for advancement
* Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.
Apply on company website