Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for Servers, Server Assistants and Hosts with Legendary customer service skills. Legendary Service starts with our Front of House Team and is an important part of the guest experience.
As a Front of House Employee, your responsibilities would include:
• Going out of your way to assist every guest
• Serving our Fresh-Baked Bread, made from scratch sides and Legendary menu items
• Showing excitement and enthusiasm
• Assist in maintaining wait and quote times
• Following steps of Legendary Service with Heart
• Clearing and cleaning tables quickly
• Using the POS System effectively
• Exhibiting teamwork by providing assistance to all Front of House staff members
• Effectively maintaining our wait and quote times
• Developing regulars and getting to know our First-Time Guests
• Telling each guest our Legendary Story
• Demonstrating to everyone that we are the friendliest place in town
• Serving guest responsibly
• Making sure our guests never have to ask for anything
If you think you would have Legendary customer service skills, apply to become part of our Front of House Team at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Employer paid Life Insurance
*Ultra Steak Inc. a Franchise We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact restaurant the and ask for a manager.
Apply on company website