The Senior Software Engineer will be part of a highly dynamic Technology team, learning the core of Texas Roadhouse above store business. They will work with all business areas to provide optional solutions for all our partners.
• Meet with business owners and gather business requirements
• Design software solutions needed to meet business requirements
• Develop and document high-quality software
• Provide software support and issue resolution
• Develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing and oversee regular production efforts including: data extracts, integrations and data warehouse
• Help develop and provide direction to less experienced developers on the team
• Take ownership of multiple mission critical systems above store and in store
• Collaborate with the Development Team to provide software solutions that will bring value to our Business Teams
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of development experience
• Desktop Programming language skills with C#.
• Desktop UI Platform: Strong experience WPF & XAML (with MVVM Pattern)
• Web UI framework: Angular 8+, AngularJS, Angular Material, & Bootstrap
• Database experience SQL Server & T-SQL
• Excellent understanding of the HTTP protocol, JSON, REST-ful API design and consumption
• Excellent understanding of WCF & Web Service
• Experience with web back end ASP.NET Core 2+
• Experience with Integration & Reporting Technologies: SSRS, SSIS
• Azure Experience or Familiarity with: App Service & Function Apps
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
• Data Integration experience a must
• Applied knowledge of food industry and IT system (POS, BOH…) a plus
• Ability to get along with others, form positive working relationships, and function well as a member of a team.
• Ability to anticipate needs, questions, or problems, and think quickly.
• Ability to multi-task and resource efficiently and effectively
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
• Must be available for overtime as needed on evenings and occasional weekends
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website