The production team supports Texas Roadhouse, Bubba's 33, and Jaggers by creating
original videos, executing events, and overseeing other initiatives at a high standard of creativity and efficiency. We are looking for a production specialist that will help expand our capabilities in areas of audio, lighting, camera work, editing, distribution, and with other needs as they arise.
Who you are:
The right person for this role will be someone who LOVES all aspects of production, especially behind the camera! Does storyboarding make you smile? Do you love pre-production planning? Do quick turnaround projects excite you? Do you get goosebumps when you think of lighting a set, recording quality audio, and executing great camerawork? Are you wondering what type of camera we use? Can you perform at a high level both individually and as part of a cohesive team? If you are nodding your head right now, you should apply!
What you will do:
• Operate camera on projects in a variety of settings and circumstances.
• Possess experience and familiarity with basic shooting techniques and terminology (e.g., extreme long shot, bird's eye shot, long shot, medium shot, close up shot, tilt, zoom, crane, tracking, POV, three camera setup, sliders, etc.)
• Light on-camera subjects with emphasis on quality interview lighting and portraiture.
• Possess technical understanding of audio recording, basic sound equipment, and proper mic placement.
• Refine audio through sound design. This includes mixing, adding music, and other post-production work.
• Serve as Video Editor for in-house and external video needs.
• Possess ability to edit video footage assets to achieve desired end results.
• Utilize video editing software to add additional graphics, sound, and/or imagery.
• Review, evaluate, edit, and cut footage while partnering with other departments.
• Review content for accuracy.
• Perform a variety of editorial duties to prepare video assets for delivery.
• Develop and add video content to company website or e-commerce platform.
• Upload published videos into appropriate accounts (e.g., Vimeo, YouTube, social media platforms, etc.)
• Ability to create motion graphics a plus.
• Be able to catalog and archive our video content as we go.
• Create systems to assist with archiving and documentation.
• Maintain archives along with video equipment.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Education: Bachelor's or Associates degree in film production- or relevant experience.
Experience: 6+ years related experience; agency, corporate or in-house creative department experience preferred. May substitute education for experience in some cases. Restaurant/retail experience a plus.
Computer Skills: Adobe Premier, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft PowerPoint, Photoshop. Animations and template building are both a plus.
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website