DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Salary Estimate: $85280.00 - $127920.00 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.RN Manager of Women's Services The Medical Center of Aurora We are seeking an RN Manager of Women's Services for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. The Medical Center of Aurora (TMCA) is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. As part of HealthONE, recognized as the #1 large healthcare system in the country by IBM Watson Health, TMCA is comprised of five campuses including Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, The Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, and Saddle Rock ER. TMCA offers more than 60 medical specialties, including advanced cardiovascular services, robotic surgery, the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, Chest Pain Center, Colorado Chiari Institute, and more. Ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for exceptional care, TMCA is the recipient of many prestigious quality awards including being named one of the top 100 hospitals in the country by IBM Watson Health in 2020. Other awards include, eight consecutive ‘A' grades from The Leapfrog Group, ranked as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World, a five-star rating for overall quality from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and Healthgrades 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals - which places TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. A Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, TMCA is the first community hospital in the Denver-metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. For more information on our full-range of medical specialties and programs, visit www.healthonecares.com Here is some of what you can expect from being a Nurse Manager with us:
- You will assume responsibility for the routine daily management and direction of operations in the Labor & Delivery Unit, Mother Baby Unit, and NICU.
- You will review patient care daily, visits patients regularly, making suggestions to improve care and becomes involved in the care of selected patients.
- You will organize, coordinate, and facilitate patient care on their units during all operating hours.
- You will perform delegated management duties assigned by the Women's Services Direct, which are consistent with her/his scope of practice and competence.
- You will demonstrate an understanding of the budget process and staffing plan, implementing cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply management decisions. \
- You will participate in the interviewing, monitoring, coaching, evaluating and disciplining process.
What qualifications you will need:
- Experience in 2 of the following 3 disciplines preferred, Labor & Delivery, Mother Baby, and NICU.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- BLS required from AHA or ARC.
- At least two years acute care/specialty nursing is desirable in area of specialty. At least one year previous experience in charge/supervisory or management position
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website