Recruiter opening in our Chicago, IL office for full-time applicants. Are you searching for a career that will make a difference in the lives of children? Do you want to be surrounded by sharp, passionate, and vibrant people who push you to be better and help you succeed? Are you looking to join a company with a culture of excellence? If so, The Stepping Stones Group may have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Stepping Stones Group is a leading provider of Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, BCBAs and Special Education Teachers to school districts nationwide. As a Recruiter you'll lead the way expanding our business as you identify and build strong relationships with candidates.
In this position you will:
- Source and recruit therapists interested in working in schools and proactively work to place each qualified therapist into positions that meet his or her needs and career aspirations.
- Effectively assess candidate's qualifications and career aspirations and effectively communicate those details to the Client Management and Clinical team.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, current clinicians, university faculty and industry contacts.
- Negotiate compensation, benefits and perks packages for new and returning therapists
- Utilize data and metrics to determine productivity and areas of professional growth and training opportunities.
- Develop strong networks in your assigned territory and embrace personal responsibility and accountability.
- Attend local and national conventions, conferences and university recruitment events.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and candidates.
- Fearless attitude and confident with outbound prospecting phone calls
- Solid track record of exceeding expectations and familiarity with metrics
- 2+ years in staffing or sales (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Strategic thinking & problem solving; ability to execute results
- Ability to overcome objections
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization's growth
- Knowledge of healthcare staffing or clinical background (preferred)
- Excellent work ethic
- Good attitude and desire to make a difference
Apply on company website