School Psychologist Positions Available Now! - Bel Air, MD
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing School Psychologists like YOU for the 2020-2021 School Year Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and support the success of students academically, socially, behaviourally, and emotionally. As a NASP certified continuing education provider, you will have access to our exclusive online professional development and resource center - Bridge Academy. If you're new to the school setting, we've got you covered with first-class clinical support and our Foundations Mentoring Program.
How we support & invest in your career:
- Dedicated clinical manager
- Professional development stipend
- Bridge Academy
- Complimentary access to our NASP approved CEU library
- Live NASP approved CPD events monthly
- Foundations mentoring program
- Online resources & tools
- Professional certification offerings
Benefits made for you:
- Full time, part time, local contract and travel eligible positions -nationwide
- Student loan repayment plans
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
Job Requirements for School Psychologists:
- Master's degree in School or Educational Psychology
- MD specific certifications - Licensed LSSP
- New Grads (Eligible for State Cert) Welcome To Apply
Need extra cash? We know it's hard to find the perfect career opportunity. We want everyone to succeed in finding their dream job and experience the same gold standard in clinical support. Refer your friends! Don't miss out on our referral program - last year's top referring individual received $7,000!!!!
Find out how you can EARN BIG!
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.School Psychologist, Psychologist in schools, School based psychologist
Apply on company website