School Psychologist Positions Available Now - Cambridge, MA The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing School Psychologists like YOU for the 2021-2022 School Year!
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. Our employees are surrounded by responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provided with unlimited access to our exclusive proffesional development content, and given opportunities to interact with other therapists across the country. Check us out!
Benefits Made for You!
- Full Health Benefits
- Professional development allowance & wellness stipend
- Clinical Support
- Online resources including NASP approved webinars
- Student loan repayment plans
- Referral bonuses for every new hire!
- 401(k) and more!
- 2021-2022 School Year
- Full Time
- Recovery Team to Address Backlog of Evals; Upon Completion of Recovery Team - Support School Based Teams
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- MA School Psychologist License
- Experience working in urban, multi-cultural school system with a variety of SPED service models preferred
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!School Psychologist, Psychologist in schools, School based psychologist
Apply on company website