We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists NOW for our Travel school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in California, Georgia, Florida and many more! What exactly is School-Based Travel? Travel is an exciting career alternative, allowing our school professionals to travel all across the country. Pack up your bags and get ready to explore a new city, visit famous attractions, embrace a hobby, try new restaurants, and perhaps reconnect with relatives or friends in these new locations.
- Depending on what's most important to you we offer great locations, high pay, student loan payment plan.
- Imagine an educational career where you decide your location and work assignment, all while receiving a competitive compensation, travel reimbursement, monthly living stipend, and daily meal allowances.
- Why work year-round when you can earn as much or more working only 180 days per year doing travel based school therapy? Imagine a life where you are free to do what you want for over 2 months of the year.
- Our career consultants walk you through every step of the way in this process from licensing to job assignment. Taking a travel assignment has never been easier and more fun!
- Master's Degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCCs or CFY
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation's foremost experts in school-based services
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Apply on company website