SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking an Echo/Vascular Technician to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Woman's Hospital of Texas – Houston, TX
The Woman's Hospital of Texas opened in 1976 and ever since has remained the state's premier facility dedicated solely to the health of women and newborn infants.
Located near the Texas Medical Center, The Woman's Hospital of Texas offers 397 licensed beds, including a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and a full range of women's health services and newborn infants.
More than 650 board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and an outstanding level of quality care in the areas of gynecology, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive surgery.
What you will do in this role:
- Demonstrates an understanding of cross-sectional human anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology to obtain optimal studies.
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of scan results.
- Maintains knowledge in all facets of performing the optimal studies including pertinent clinical history and related diagnostic procedures, ultrasound physics, normal anatomy and pathological variants.
- Demonstrates competency in production, use, recognition and analysis of images and waveforms used for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Assist the medical transport service line leadership in the implementation of quality program and competency validation.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Sonography or equitable on the job training.
What qualifications you will need:
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
- Vascular Technology with the American Registry of diagnostic medical sonographer (RVT) preferred.
- Current ARDMS or CCI Registry required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website