DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Want to join a team of daring managers who care without reservations or limits? Our The Woman's Hospital of Texas team is looking for a Vice President of Quality. HCA Healthcare is an advanced healthcare network that has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
The Woman's Hospital of Texas, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare is committed to research and clinical protocols. Do you want to impact standards of care and save lives across the country? Apply today to our Vice President of Quality and be a part of the innovation of ideas.
As the Vice President of Quality, you are responsible for providing an integrated framework for monitoring and evaluating quality of care. You will be accountable to provide quality data, analysis and interpretation to senior management, hospital and medical staff/physician committees and department directors. You will direct activities to provide both professional and technical quality and performance improvement support.
What You Will Do In This Role:
* You will facilitate the growth of hospital knowledge regarding quality and high reliability, including the dissemination and implementation of “best practices” across the facility.
* You will lead facility-wide standardization in targeted process improvement initiatives, and evaluate success through pre-established criteria and measurement tools. Support division-wide standardization of process improvement initiatives through facility adoption and implementation.
* You will lead proactive patient safety activities to help create facilities that are high reliability organizations, as reflected in reduced errors, elimination of unsafe processes, and increased involvement of staff and physicians toward a culture of safety.
* You will participate in regular analysis of facility quality and risk performance data, and plan steps based on data analysis for ongoing improvement.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Master's degree preferred or 20 + years of progressive quality experience will be considered in lieu of education requirements.
* Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in healthcare, to include minimum of five years of management of individuals, and five years of experience with quality management.
* RN License in the State of Texas preferred.
* CPHQ preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
At The Woman's Hospital of Texas, our care philosophy is Woman First. It's in our name, and it's in our founding mission. Our 420+ bed hospital was founded in 1976 by 29 physicians who recognized a need in Houston for a facility focused solely on women in all stages of life. We were the first women's hospital in Houston and first facility in Texas dedicated to the health of women and newborns. Today, we are the state's premier facility dedicated to the health of women and children offering expertise and an outstanding level of care in breast health, imaging, gynecology, minimally invasive surgery, infertility, obstetrics, high-risk pregnancy, and pediatrics. We deliver 800+ babies a month, more than any other hospital in Texas, and care for more multiple births than any other hospital in the region. Our Level IV NICU provides the highest level of care for premature babies and we have the area's only March of Dimes NICU Family Support program. As a member of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive healthcare provider in the region, we are a part of a network that delivers stronger, smarter and more accessible care to women than any other medical system across the Houston area.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to its patients, colleagues and communities. Help guide our team as a Vice President of Quality and help us improve more lives in more ways.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website