- Responsible for data collection, reporting and financial support for the Operating Room and Diagnostic Imaging. Working with Clinical leadership to support the business functions of their departments to include: statistical reporting, budget development, variance reporting and reporting of key performance indicators.
- Actively engaged in business improvement plan development and support for new items
- Works with Patient Financial Services on Administrative write offs
- Actively supports the mission, goals and objectives of the Health System.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to the patients, staff and the health system.
REQUIRED JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates skill in financial analysis and performance improvement tools.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and various databases, with an ability to analyze large sets of data to drive reporting, process improvements / efficiencies, and automation.
- Exhibits customer service skills in working with a wide array of departments.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and exhibits flexibility in decision making and prioritizing assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with all members of the Health care team and other departments.
- Ability to identify pathways towards, and tools for achieving and measuring departmental and system goals.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to patients, staff and the health system.
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products required, in particular Excel
- Understanding of accounting and financial reporting concepts required
- Broad knowledge of healthcare business concepts preferred
- BS in Finance, Math, Statistics or Accounting Field
- Knowledge of Information Technology and computer software programs preferred.
- Proficiency with information systems – Word / Excel / Access required and preferred knowledge of Tableau
- Minimum 3-5 years professional level analytics. Healthcare financial or informatics setting preferred.
- Knowledge of health care/related field preferred.
- Prior Operating Room experience preferred.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website