What will you do?
- Responsible for ongoing assessment and rapid identification of changes in condition
- Crisis intervention and management
- Provide ongoing patient and family education ·Facilitate and arrange for appropriate discharge plan
- Support the Emergency Department and nursing professionals by participating in department meetings and serving on hospital committees.
* Varied shifts (8 or 12 hours) available including days, evenings and nights including weekends and holidays
- Valid NYS Nursing Licensure
- Minimum 1 year med/surgical experience
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. (BSN required with in five years of employment)
- ACLS certification
- TNCC, ENPC, and CEN preferred
- Basic Coronary Care Course within 8 months of employment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and be a joyful team player
- ED/critical care experience preferred; exceptional candidates from other backgrounds considered
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website