Description$10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) CT Technologist today with Timpanogos Regional Hospital.Benefits
Timpanogos Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) CT Technologist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a CT Technologist, you will work with our friendly radiologists assisting with various types of procedures. There are always opportunities to learn new things and be challenged in your career. Members of that team consider themselves a family where each member works hard to support each other. We are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will administer both oral and IV contrast; evaluate patients for any allergic reactions; place correct IV for the exam being performed.
- You will be loading and operating MedRad power injector.
- You will operate and understand CT scanning equipment; practice ALARA standards; understand physician protocols and scan appropriately.
- You will be assisting interventional radiologists with procedures.
- You will be maintaining a clean work environment and stock the department with supplies and linens.
- You will be moving, lifting, and assisting patients onto and off the scanner table.
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- Current Radiology Technologist license through the State of which you will be working.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus bed hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since 1998. As Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest advances in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the compassion and personalized care of a community hospital. Our colleagues of over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers care for over 30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of Orem, Utah, Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website