3905 East Evans Ave., Denver, CO 80210 USA
Seasonal Delivery Driver | Merchandiser
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Seasonal Delivery Driver/Merchandiser, you play an essential role in the customer service experience providing an outstanding delivery experience. You will deliver customers' purchases in a fast and friendly manor, building relationships and maintaining Total Wine & More's brand beyond the store. You will report to the store management team. Total Wine & More will provide a vehicle for deliveries. Car is not required.
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers when delivering our products
- Follow all traffic and safety laws
- Verify ID at time of delivery to prevent alcohol sales to a minor
- Refuse delivery to minors and intoxicated customers
- Load, tag and deliver merchandise to customers ordering online: pull and tag merchandise from back room and overheads with visible conspicuous labels; distribute inventory to correct locations; resolve delivery inventory discrepancies
- Become familiar with and sharing Total Wine & More's product portfolio
- Maintain road safety and cleanliness standards in company vehicle
We're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Clean motor vehicle record (MVR), 3+ years without any major traffic violation and 1+ years without a minor traffic violation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- 1-year delivery, retail sales associate, merchandiser, or inventory specialist experience preferred, to include greeting customers and managing inventory
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodation)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website