Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Administrative Associate is responsible for working directly with the Property Manager in performing clerical and administrative assignments for the assigned properties/projects.
It is the responsibility of the Administrative Associate not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but to focus on productivity and results.
- Provide full administrative support including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested.
- Assist in lease administration activities including lease set up, administer lease changes, generate reports, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals and service contracts and approved invoices.
- Maintain lease and property files.
- Track and file contracts and insurance certificates. Maintain follow-up system for expiration.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and owners.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (college courses preferred)
- At least 0-3 years of clerical, administrative duties (real estate experience is a plus)
- Must have intermediate to advanced Word, Excel & Outlook proficiencies
- Argus, accounting software such as MRI or Skyline proficiency preferred
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy work load
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Communicates by telephone, fax, e-mail, video conferencing, satellite broadcasting and in-person
- Uses a computer in conjunction with various software packages most of the day
- Uses office and audio-visual equipment
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website