Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Assistant Property Manager I is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with managing a property (or group of properties) and fulfilling the manager's obligations under the property's management agreement.
It is also the responsibility of the Assistant Property Manager I not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but also to focus on productivity and results.
- Assist with the activities associated with a property or group of properties.
- Assist with all lease administration duties.
- Conduct initial collection calls and track follow-up.
- Supervise vendors (landscaping, janitorial, etc.) and maintenance staff.
- Perform regular property inspections and complete inspection reports.
- Assist with the development of operating and capital budget.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports for owners, identify variances.
- Work with the Property Manager to coordinate tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Interface with tenants and vendors in daily operations of the building.
- Represent and communicate clearly and accurately, in person, over the phone, and in writing the authority of the Property Manager based on legal agreements in effect and TW policies.
- Initiate and execute day-to-day operational procedures which include: safety, risk management, efficiency, TW quality standards, financial, management agreement administration, filing, maintenance programs, etc.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or a Human Resource Management related discipline RPA designation in progress preferred.
- Possess Real Estate License where required by state law.
- At least 2 years and up to 4 years of commercial property management experience (continuous in one operation), comparable with the property under consideration in terms of office/industrial/retail, ownership, tenant lease arrangements, square footage, etc.
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook proficiencies.
- Angus and accounting software such as MRI, Yard or CTI preferred proficiencies.
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy workload.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
LOCATIONWest Hollywood, CA
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website