Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Content Writer will be an integral member of the Plus161 team responsible for creating content for all materials related to the team and its growth. Plus161, an arm of Transwestern's National Marketing team, is focused on new business development with an emphasis on the marketing and branding of commercial assets.
- Work under the Plus161 Brand Director to assist in the creation of thought leadership pieces (client communications, comprehensive leasing reports), business development materials (fact sheets, pitch materials, external marketing campaigns) and internal communications (newsletters, internal marketing efforts, new product rollout)
- Assist in standardizing Plus161 copy so it is consistent across all markets and platforms
- Assist the director and graphic designer in the rollout of a new product, this will entail fresh and consistent copy as well as captivating marketing campaigns to ensure flawless messaging and implementation.
- Assist in development and execution of individualized marketing campaigns for unique assets.
- Assist in developing comprehensive leasing and marketing reports, from initial outlines to final deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Relations, English or Journalism
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience in internal communications or PR
- Experience with commercial real estate a plus
- Superior writing skills with aptitude for clear, effective communication
- Ability to create inviting communication pieces for a wide variety of audiences
- Capable of grasping technical and non-technical industry-related information and communicating to audience in a succinct manner
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact and collaborate with others in order to collect information needed for the specific writing projects
- Able to foster and grow relationships with professionals across markets and departments.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities; multi-tasking; effective time and deadline management
- Strong attention to detail, including excellent proofreading capabilities and a commitment to achieving the highest-quality deliverables and outcomes
- Superior communication skills, comfortable working via phone and Skype
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a group
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website