Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Day Porter is responsible for working directly with the property and engineering management in implementing and maintaining the energy management, preventive maintenance, quality standards, operating objectives, and goals of the owner and Transwestern (TW). This must be done in a manner that not only protects, but also maximizes the value of the property.
Your contact with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors is to be guided by the highest professional standards including positive, supportive, friendly behavior and legendary service.
- Perform general building maintenance and custodial duties under close supervision.
- Performing vacuuming, polishing, sweeping, dusting, and restroom cleaning throughout the day as needed.
- Police trash cans throughout building and garage and remove trash as needed.
- Perform minor HVAC repair and maintenance under close supervision.
- Perform custodial duties, grounds, maintenance and minor repair work.
- Perform general labor work as assigned by the property manager, including loading, unloading and moving materials and running errands for the project.
- Replace light bulbs/lamps and clean fixtures.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations and customer concerns.
- Police landscaping, common area and parking facilities as applicable.
- Perform snow removal/leaf sweeping as needed.
- Comply with all codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess basic computer skills, ability to operate Windows based software.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service Ability to communicate effectively
- Maybe required to work extended periods of time without relief when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime type assignments)
- Include stooping, standing, climbing and frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and ability to safely install rigging/lifting device
- Lift and carry objects of up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 30 feet.
- Climb ladders and stairs.
- May require shift work and/or on call duties
- Overtime maybe required
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website