Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Property Manager is responsible for the implementation and administration of policies, procedures, and programs on a day-to-day basis that will assure that the project(s) are well managed.
It is also the responsibility of the Property Manager not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but also to focus on productivity and results.
- Professionally represent TW while adhering to the terms and conditions of the management agreement.
- Accurately, on a timely basis, communicate the owner's needs and requirements to the assigned TW staff.
- Maintain open and regular communication with the owners or their representatives.
- Represent and communicate clearly and accurately, in person, over the phone, and in writing the authority of the property manager based on legal agreements in effect and TW policies.
- Initiate and execute day-to-day operational procedures.
- Screen, hire, supervise and train staff as required, which may include: assistant property manager, chief building engineer (and engineering staff), administrative assistant, day porters, etc.
- Maintain a current assessment of property management procedures.
- Initiate and distribute timely reports to owners on financial, marketing, and maintenance information.
- Coordinate training activities for self and staff.
- Maintain compliance with all TW personnel policies and procedures.
- Develop/administer property business plan with capital and operating budgets.
- Manage the property within parameters of the budgets and the business plan.
- Communicate clearly and on a timely basis with project accounting personnel using and/or providing the appropriate documentation.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day financial transactions including: accounts receivable, accounts payable (taking advantage of all available discounts) collection of all rents, miscellaneous income, and charges, accurate and up-to-date maintenance of required financial records and files.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or a Human Resource Management related discipline.
- State Real Estate license required.
- CPM and/or RPA designations preferred in addition to degree.
- At least three (3) years (continuous in one operation) and up to ten (10) years of recent property management experience, comparable with the property under consideration in terms of commercial/retail, ownership, tenant lease arrangements, square footage, etc.
- Must have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, and Excel proficiencies.
- Microsoft Outlook, Angus, Accounting Software such as MRI, Yardi or CTI proficiency preferred.
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy work load.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Foster a positive working environment for your team members.
- Provide leadership and direction for growth and development for your team members.
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website